We create spaces that improve people’s lives.
- Tip no. 1: Hire a partner with depth instead of hiring a company where one person is responsible for too many things.
- Tip no. 2: You can never over-plan or over-document before starting construction on a remodel.
- Tip no. 3: Don’t worry about designing for resale. Design for yourself so you can enjoy it.
- Tip no. 4: Budget and creativity both need to be respected and understood during the design process.
- Tip no. 5: Both design and construction should be done to a realistic schedule. Then that schedule should be shared and followed by all.
email@example.com | (303) 872-3482 | 4255 Jason Street Denver, CO 80211