Our KOHLER project consultants offer inspiration and project assistance while building your dream space.
- Tip no. 1: Create a bathroom oasis for an in-home spa experience that rivals your favorite spa or country club. Transform your space with steam in your shower, air system or jets in your tub, chromotherapy and speakers also available. Add intelligent toilets for added peace of mind and comfort.
- Tip no. 2: Touchless faucets offer reliable, sanitary, hands-free operation that helps you work faster and easier. Thoughtfully designed to add beauty and efficiency to your kitchen; they also offer voice-controlled options to make your prep work, cooking and cleaning a breeze.
- Tip no. 3: For an easy update to your kitchen, look for an apron front sink with a self-trimming feature that easily installs in your existing sink base cabinet. Quartz counter tops offer a quick refresh for a pop of personality; they are non-porous and come in many inspiring colors to suit your style.
- Tip no. 4: Mirrored medicine cabinets offer a great update to your bathroom while offering more storage space, electrical outlets, task lighting and defogging surfaces to streamline your morning routine.
- Tip no. 5: When remodeling your kitchen or bath be sure to keep your personal style as the focal point. Consider how you use the space, what kind of storage you need, what colors and materials inspire you, determine a budget and hire a professional to help you create your dream space.
AllSales349@kssdenver.com | (720) 245-2911 | 3310 E 1st Ave. Denver, CO 80206