Pioneer Landscape Centers is a leading supplier of landscape supplies in the Southwest, with 16 locations across the Front Range.
- Tip no. 1: Get inspired. If you don’t already have ideas on how to transform your outdoor space, start dreaming! Drive around neighborhoods, go on a Parade of Homes tour, and even browse Pinterest to start those creative juices flowing.
- Tip no. 2: Compartmentalize. Creating a new outdoor space can be a big undertaking. Divide your project into smaller bites to ensure proper attention is given to each aspect of your yard. If you have a large space, consider dividing the area into different “rooms” for different types of activities: eating, relaxing, entertaining.
- Tip no. 3: Think water-wise. Colorado is known for its dry, hot summers, so plan accordingly. Choose products that embrace the xeriscape lifestyle, like pavers, decorative rock, gravel, and flagstone. Choose plants that are native to Colorado to ensure they’ll do well in the climate and require less water.
- Tip no. 4: Be clear on a budget. All that inspiration leads to big dreams, so be clear on a budget for your project. All products for your yard can be grouped in good-better-best categories, which means you have the flexibility on where you most want to spend your money.
- Tip no. 5: Know when to hire a pro. If you’re unsure if your DIY-skills are up to the task, consider choosing a local contractor for part, or all of your project. Contractors can be specialized or run the gamut on the types of jobs they do. Make sure to get referrals, multiple bids, and lay out a clear scope of work and contract.
email@example.com | (303) 872-4693