MCDEVITT TACO SUPPLY
A refreshing twist on a classic margarita. With each sip, you’ll taste the crisp and cool cucumber notes that perfectly complement the zesty lime and smooth tequila.
- 4 oz Fresh Cucumber Juice
- 2 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 ½ oz Suerte Blanco Tequila
- 1/2 oz Splash of Simple Syrup
- Garnish: Cucumber slice or lime wedge
- Rim a glass with salt by running a lime wedge around the rim of the glass
- Dip glass into a small dish of salt
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle chopped cucumber
- Add tequila, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, and ice to the cocktail shaker
- Shake vigorously for about 15 seconds to combine and chill the ingredients
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice
- Garnish with a cucumber slice or a lime wedge, and enjoy!