Espresso Manhattan from Woodford Reserve
‘Tis the season to dazzle.
- 1 oz Woodford Reserve Double Oaked Bourbon
- ¾ oz Coffee Liqueur
- ½ oz Sweet Vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura® Bitters
- Add ingredients to a shaker tin with ice.
- Shake vigorously until chilled and diluted.
- Double strain into a chilled coupe.
- Garnish with espresso beans or a lemon peel.
Crafted Carefully. Drink Responsibly.
Woodford Reserve is a registered trademark. ©2023 Brown-Forman
Distillery, Inc.. All rights reserved. Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 45.2% ALC/VOL. The Woodford Reserve Distillery, Versailles, KY.
Horseshoe Margarita from Tequila Herradura
Make every sip exceptional.
- 2 parts Tequila Herradura Silver
- 1 part freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ – ¾ part agave nectar
- Combine all ingredients and shake with ice to chill.
- Strain over fresh ice and garnish with a half-salt rim and lime.
Please Drink Responsibly.
Herradura is a registered trademark. ©2023 Brown-Forman Corporation. All rights reserved. Tequila, 40% ALC/VOL, Imported by Brown-Forman, Louisville, KY.
Dry Martini from Ford’s Gin
A gin created to cocktail.
- 3 oz Fords Gin
- ½ oz dry vermouth
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing glass and fill with ice.
- Stir, and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an olive or a lemon twist.
Please Cocktail Responsibly.
Fords Gin is a registered trademark. ©2023 Brown-Forman Corporation. Fords London Dry Gin, 45% Alc/Vol. The Fords Gin Co., Louisville, KY.
Bonded Mocha from Jack Daniel’s Bonded
The Bottled-In-Bond Act Set The Bar. We Keep Raising It.
- 2 oz Jack Daniel’s Bonded
- 1 oz cold brew
- ¼ oz creme de cacao
- ¼ oz coffee liqueur
- Shake, pour, and top with sweet cream cold foam.
Live Freely. Drink Responsibly.
Jack Daniel’s is a registered trademark. ©2023 Jack Daniel’s.
All rights reserved. Tennessee Whiskey, 50% ALC/VOL, Jack Daniel Distillery, Lynchburg, TN.
Old Fasioned from Knob Creek
A spirit-forward classic cocktail that is simple to create. Try adding seasonal flavor enhancers. With just a few ingredients and garnish, you will be sipping soon.
- 1 ½ parts Knob Creek® Bourbon
- 3 Dashes of Angostura® Bitters
- Pinch of raw sugar
- Orange peel to garnish
- In a rocks glass, muddle the sugar and bitters.
- Add ice, then pour the bourbon on top.
- Stir gently to mix. Garnish with orange peel.
Keeper’s Crema from Keeper’s Heart Irish and American Whiskey
Enjoy the most-awarded new whiskey in this tasty twist on an Irish Coffee.
- Cappuccino mug
- 1 scoop Sweet Science Keeper’s Heart Whiskey Ice Cream (or other ice cream)
- 1 oz Keeper’s Heart Irish + Bourbon Cask Strength
- 4 oz very fresh, very hot coffee (or 2 shots of espresso)
- Shock mug beforehand with boiling water and leave it for at least 30 seconds.
- Discard hot water and add whiskey.
- Add ice cream to whiskey and top with coffee.
AoA-Kay from Art of Alchemy Blended Spirits
A whiskey forward, well-balanced cocktail that compliments any occasion.
- 1 ½ oz of AoA Whiskey
- ½ oz of Fruitful Blood Orange Liqueur
- 4 oz of Soda Water
- Build all ingredients in a Collins glass with ice and garnish with a lemon or lime wedge.
Apres Winter from Breckenridge Distillery
A cocktail worth celebrating winter’s adventures.
*Can be served hot or cold
- 1½ oz Breckenridge Bourbon Whiskey
- 4 oz apple cider
- 1 oz black currant puree
- Heat up (or chill) cider and puree.
- Add Breckenridge Bourbon Whiskey and stir.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and mint bouquet.
Rosa Possente from 801 Fish
A well balanced cocktail with a warm nod to the holiday season.
- 1 ¼ oz Botanist Gin
- 1oz Cocchi Rosa
- 1oz Lemon Juice
- ¾ oz Apple Cider Shrub*
- *Apple Cider Shrub:
1C. Apple Cider Vinegar
1C. Granulated Cane Sugar
Heat mixture until it begins to boil. Remove from heat and stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Allow to cool before using.
- Combine ingredients in a shaker tin; shake and strain over a large ice cube.
- Garnish with 3 dashes of cardamom bitters and a torched rosemary sprig.
Honey Vodka Espresso Martini from Spring 44
Colorado artesian spring water and local honey elevate your favorite espresso martini.
- 2 oz Spring44 Honey Vodka
- 1 ½ oz espresso
- ½ oz coffee liqueur, optional
- Add Spring44 Honey Vodka, espresso and coffee liqueur to a shaker filled with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with coffee beans.